Buchen Sie von unseren Pauchalangeboten ohne Buchungsgebühren. Sie bezahlen immer nur im Hotel.
Data management policy
Hoteltel Kft as a data controller declares that the personal data provided to him during the processing of the data will always be handled in accordance with the applicable laws, ensure their safety, take the necessary technical and organizational measures necessary to comply with the relevant legislation.
1. "personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("concerned"); a natural person may be identified, directly or indirectly, based on one or more factors relating to the physical, physiological, genetic, intellectual, economic, cultural or social identity of an identifier such as name, number, positioning data, online identifier or natural person identified;
2. "data management" means any operation or operation of automated or non-automated personal data or data files, such as collecting, capturing, rendering, rendering, storing, modifying or modifying, querying, inspecting, using, communicating, disseminating or making available by other means, alignment or interconnection, restriction, deletion or destruction;
3. "data controller" means any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body that determines the purposes and means of handling personal data individually or with others; where the purposes and means of data management are defined by Union or national law, the data controller or the particular aspects of the designation of the data controller may also be defined by Union or national law;
4. "third party" means any natural or legal person, public body, agency or any other body other than the data subject, the data controller, the data processor or any person who, under the direct control of the data controller or the data processor, have been authorized;
5. "consent of the party concerned" means a voluntary, concrete and adequate and informed and explicit statement of the will of the person concerned by which he or she indicates the statement in question or a statement of unambiguous expression of his consent to his consent to the processing of personal data concerning him;
(6) "privacy incident" means a breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise treated;
9. "supervisory authority" means an independent public authority established by a Member State;
10. "protest" means the statement of the person concerned that objects to the handling of his / her personal data and requests the termination of the data processing and the cancellation of the data processed;
11. "transfer of data" means the making available of the data to a specific third party;
12. "disclosure" means making the data available to anyone;
13. "data deletion" means making the data unrecognizable in such a way that its recovery is no longer possible;
14. "data designation" means the identification of the data to distinguish it
15. "data lock" means the purpose of limiting the continued handling of the data by means of an identification mark for a definite or fixed period of time;
Personal data can only be handled for a specific purpose, in order to exercise the right and to fulfill obligations. At all stages of the data handling, it must meet this goal.
Only personal data that is essential for achieving the purpose of data management can only be used to reach the goal only to the extent and time necessary to attain it.
The fact that the processing of personal data is legitimate must be based on the consent of the person concerned.
Data management is only provided if you provide a voluntary, specific, informed and explicit consent to the handling of your personal information by the relevant clear action, such as written, including electronically, or verbal declarations.
For some features (eg subscription to newsletters), such consent is also considered when viewing this site by the user specifying the relevant box.
The purpose of data management is to provide the service and maintain contact.
If the User does not provide his / her personal data, the data supplier shall be obliged to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
Only the User is responsible for the accuracy and accuracy of the personal data provided.
Personal data will be kept by Hoteltel Kft in accordance with the applicable laws, tax and accounting regulations and will be deleted from time to time.
In the case of a quote, room reservation and gift voucher purchase, Hoteltel Kft will transmit the data provided by the User to the extent necessary for the provision of the Hotel for the purpose of confirmation.
For hotel reservation, reservation request and gift voucher, the hotel operators are acting as independent data controllers for the personal data provided by Hoteltel and supplied by the Hotel to the accommodation.
Managed data: name, phone number, e-mail address, number of children and age.
The user has the opportunity to provide additional information in the comment box, which helps to fully understand the user's needs, but this is not a mandatory element of the use of the services.
If the quote does not conclude with a specific reservation, by purchasing a gift voucher, Hoteltel Kft will cancel the data.
Hoteltel Kft has personal data related to the accepted offer and realized accommodation provisions in order to comply with the obligations of accounting and accommodation, in accordance with Section 169 of Act C of 2000 and the Act XCII of 2003 on the Order of Taxation. the statutory limitation period prescribed by law.
Based on the specific requirements of Hoteltel Kft, Hoteltel Ltd. also transmits the User's other data to the accommodation according to the User's consent:
1. Handling user bank card information
Treated data: bank card type; number, owner's name; expiry date;
Hoteltel Kft will delete this information on the first working day following the departure.
2. Handling a user billing address
Managed data: billing name, address
Hoteltel Kft will delete this information on the first working day following the departure.
Subscribers to the newsletter
Purpose of data management: sending a newsletter, information about the latest hotel deals.
Scope of managed data: name, e-mail address, date of consent.
Duration of data management: until the consent of sending a newsletter is withdrawn.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the link at the bottom of the email, on the website or at email@example.com.
The personal data provided by Hoteltel Kft is stored separately in a separate list.
Hoteltel Kft will take all security measures to ensure that the personal data you enter are not disclosed to third parties.
Messaging on the Website (Email)
Managed data: name, e-mail address, tel. number, message text
Hoteltel handles the messages until the question is answered, and then archives the emails and stores it for one year.
Details of visitors to this site
When using this site, the IP address of the user's computer, the starting and ending date of the visit, and, in some cases, the type of browser and operating system depending on the user's computer setting is recorded. These data will be logged automatically.
Hoteltel Kft does not associate the data contained in the log file with other personal data.
The purpose of data management: when visiting a site, the service provider records the visitor data to check the functionality of the service and to prevent abuses.
Legal Basis for Data Management: Contribution of the Contributor or. information society-related services CVIII. Law 13 / A. § (3).
The duration of the data management is 30 days from the date of viewing the site.
To post a message in a message wall on Facebook, you can opt-in by clicking on the "like" / "i like it" link on the site and by clicking the "dislike" link on the same page, you can unsubscribe from the message wall unwanted messages on the message wall.
The User agrees to use "cookies" by browsing the web site.
This website contains small text information files, Uses "cookies" that are stored on the visitors' hard disk. The purpose of cookies is to monitor the use and visit of the site and to help the site provide a personalized, quality service.
The User can determine whether or not to accept cookies, this can be done on your computer's browser.
Users can delete cookies in the Tools / Preferences menu of browsers under the Privacy menu item.
If you do not allow cookies to be accepted, some of the features of the website will not be available or limited.
A user may apply to Hoteltel Kft to provide information on the processing of his / her personal data, to request the rectification of his or her personal data and to delete or block it, with the exception of mandatory data handling.
Upon request of the User, Hoteltel Ltd. shall inform you of the personal data it manages, the source thereof, the purpose, legal basis and duration of the data handling, and, in the case of transmission of the personal data of the person concerned, the legal basis and the addressee of the data transfer.
Hoteltel Kft shall, within the shortest time from the submission of the application, max. Within 30 days, in plain form, free of charge, in writing.
Hoteltel Kft will correct personal data if the personal data does not correspond to reality and it is at the disposal of the personally identifiable information.
Hoteltel Kft locks personal data if the User so requests or if, based on the information available to him, it is assumed that deletion would violate the legitimate interests of the User. Blocked personal data can only be handled as long as there is a data management target that excludes the deletion of personal data.
The User's personal data are excluded, except in the case of legally prescribed data handling, by Hoteltel Kft
- personal data is no longer needed for the purpose from which they were collected or otherwise handled
- the party concerned withdraws the consent of the data controller and does not have any other legal basis for data processing;
- the person concerned objects to the data handling and has no prior legitimate reason for data handling;
- the personal data has been unlawfully handled;
- the data is incomplete or incorrect - and this status can not be legally remedied - provided that the deletion is not excluded by law,
- the statutory deadline for data storage has expired,
- ordered by a court or by the National Data Protection and Information Authority;
Hoteltel Kft denotes the personal data it manages if the person concerned disputes its accuracy or accuracy but the incorrect or imprecise nature of the disputed personal data can not be clearly identified.
Hoteltel Kft notifies the data subject of the correction, the blocking, the signing and the cancellation and all those who have previously transferred the data for data processing purposes. Notification may be omitted if it does not prejudice the legitimate interest of the data concerned for the purpose of data handling.
If Hoteltel Ltd. fails to comply with the User's request for rectification, blocking or deletion, it shall notify the factual and legal grounds for refusal of the request for rectification, blocking or cancellation within 30 days of receipt of the request and inform the person concerned of the judicial remedy and the possibility of appeal to the Authority.
Hoteltel Ltd. undertakes the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that only personal data are processed which are necessary for the particular data management purpose. This obligation applies to the amount of personal data, the extent of their handling, the duration of their storage and their availability.
Hoteltel Kft protects the data with appropriate measures, in particular against unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, disclosure, deletion or destruction, accidental destruction and damage.
You will take all security measures to ensure the technical protection of personal data.
Hoteltel handles personal data confidentiality and does not provide it to third parties except the hotel.
Hoteltel reserves the right to provide the personal data it manages to the competent authorities, to the courts, in accordance with their request, in the cases specified by law, without the consent of the person concerned.
The Service Provider uses its SSL data encryption software on its websites for online bookings.
In order to maintain the data stored on a computer network, the server must be kept in constant mirroring to avoid data loss.
Daily data should be saved from the active data of the personal data databases. Saving refers to the full data set of the central server.
In the personal data management network, virus protection must be provided on a continuous basis.
Access to personal data managed in the network must be provided by a user name and password.
The data protection incident shall be reported to the competent supervisory authority without undue delay and, if possible, 72 hours after the data protection incident has occurred, unless the data protection incident is unlikely to pose a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. If the notification is not filed within 72 hours, the reasons for proving the delay must also be enclosed.
If the privacy incident is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, the data controller shall inform the data subject of the data protection incident without undue delay.
Information given to the data subject should be clearly and concisely disclosed as to the nature of the data incident and must be disclosed to the trv. information and measures required.
The user is entitled to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority
Hoteltel Kft will compensate for any damage caused to others by unlawful handling of the data concerned or breach of the technical data protection requirements.
Hoteltel is exempt from liability if it proves that the damage was caused by an unavoidable cause outside the scope of the data processing. No harm is payable if it is due to the intentional or gross negligence of the injured party.
The affected party may apply to the competent court or initiate an investigation with the National Data Protection and Information Authority in case of alleged infringement of the treatment of his or her personal data.
Name: National Data Protection and Freedom Authority
Address: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22 / c.
Phone: +36 (1) 391-1400
Fax: +36 (1) 391-1410
Chair: Dr. Attila Péterfalvi
Name: Hoteltel Kft.
Headquarters: 1221 Budapest, Hómező u. 33rd
Tax number: 12753406-3-43
Phone: +36 1 2279614